MN - FIXED DIFFERENTIAL HIGH RANGE PRESSURE SWITCH
FA/FC/FM pressure switches have been designed for use in areas, which are potentially explosive.
These can be used by selecting an appropriate construction, for gas groups IIA, IIB and IIC.
They can also be used in underground mines by selecting Grey CI flameproof heads.
- Enclosure protection: IP66 Standard.
- Reliable, accurate micro switched used.
- Customised Micro switch arrangement can be provided, on request.
- Easy, safe wiring connections.
- High/low pressure options available.
- Accuracy*: ± 1% FSR / ± 2% FSR
- Warranty: 2 years
- Compact, rugged Design
- Approvals: ATEX & CE